April 2nd — March 31st — March 28th — March 27th — March 23rd — March 19th — March 18th — March 17th — March 13th
News Release : April 2nd 2020
Let’s be responsible
Hello Friends of Area87
This month’s Grapevine issue is a special edition.
You can find articles all about the “Home Group”.
It was delivered to my door today and I was so grateful for its arrival. Being tucked away in isolation, I felt a warmth in my heart when the hand of AA was plopped in my mailbox. It got me thinking about how blessed we are to have each other. A global pandemic can not even keep us from sharing our experience, strength and hope with one another.
How is your home group staying connected?
Have you welcomed any newcomers?
How useful has it been to have regular online meetings?
Have you virtually travelled to other meetings around the world?
How are you staying connected to each other?
Please share your experience, strength and hope.
We would love to hear from you.
Much love as always
Let’s be responsible
• For a detailed list of virtual meeting options, click here. It is revised daily. Check back regularly.
• We are here for you. Please don’t hesitate to send in your questions, concerns and feedback at email@example.com. We need you. We need each other.
• Even though all face to face meetings have been cancelled for the time being, the Area Service Office must meet its financial obligations. For those who can and wish to make a contribution, you can do so on our website. Here is the link HERE : click on the “donate” button.
• In order to ensure the safety of Area Service Office employees, it has been decided to close the administrative office and sales counter on Rachel Street. However, measures for teleworking have been put in place so that literature orders placed through our online store will be monitored and fulfilled as quickly as possible. It will not be possible to pick them up at ASO. They will all be shipped. You can access the store here: publications.aa87.org .
• Grapevine has granted free access to most of the 2020 Grapevine and La Viña. Visit : www.aagrapevine.org/we-are-here-to-help .
• Take for granted that most of the meetings are suspended. It is too difficult to control a list of meetings that are suspended or not.
• Please note that we have cancelled all activities held at the Area Service Office, including District meetings and Area Committees meetings.
• The Delegate’s Assembly scheduled for April 4 is cancelled. A format for participation in the discussion of General Service Conference agenda items will be posted shortly.